Bar Roll – 04 Nov 2004
Admitted – 07 Oct 2003
Mobile – 0425 818 484
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Damian returns to the bar with extensive experience across a broad range of practice areas, including commercial and business law.
With a practical, commercial and problem solving focus, Damian has advised and appeared for both plaintiffs and defendants in the Federal jurisdictions and in Victorian Courts and Tribunals, including disputes across state borders. In addition to commercial litigation and common law Damian has particular expertise in disputes involving:
• Administrative Law – merits review & disciplinary proceedings; “fit and proper person tests”;
• Family Law
• Bankruptcy / Insolvency;
• Commercial and Contract Law matters;
• Insurance Law;
• Probate / Wills / TFM;
• Australian Consumer Law / Trade Practices; and
• VCAT – Guardianship, Mental Health, Civil / Commercial matters, Building Contracts, Leasing and FOI applications.
Having previously advised and appeared for clients in the criminal jurisdiction and Magistrates’ Courts (whilst at the bar and in general practice) Damian is also available to appear in the following matters:
• Traffic offences
• Summary and indictable offence matters, both bail, pleas and contested hearings;
• Crimes Family Violence / Intervention Orders; and
• Confiscation Act matters.